20041216

Stardate 0412.16:


Stages one and two complete. I have also managed to replace normal ettins with the pink poodle variety, so I have no worries of exporting normal ettins and hatching poodles. I am keeping the population low to start with. Hopefully I won't go nuts like I usually do!

Generation 1:
Aslan:
Male golden bengal of Narnia.
Astra:
Female astro of Narnia.
Fayli:
Female fallow of Narnia.
Zebra:
Female zebra of Narnia.
Gaia:
Female pre-trained chi-chi of Avantasia. (I was a little surprised not to get a bruin!)
Athena:
Female hardman of Avantasia.
Achilles:
Male hardman of Avantasia.
Punky:
Female pink poodle ettin of Avantasia.
Pinky:
Female pink poodle ettin of Avantasia. (I have no idea why I have two females this time!)

They aren't kidding when they say hardmans are angry young norns! They are a handful. I dragged Gaia back from the peaceful Aquarium to care for these two kids. She took one look at Athena and Achilles, snarling and stomping, and she said, "No *way*! I am outta here!" So much for tempering my hardmans with a mother-figure...! ::rummages around for that hardman care guide that is supposed to be here somewhere...::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home