20041221

Stardate 0412.21: Plan? What Plan?

Is *anything* going to go the way I planned on this crazy project?

My inventory has decided to hide. Ctrl-3 opens it, but the tab is gone when it is closed. Would be nice if I could figure out how to hide the other two tabs over there, the ones I almost never use...!

I've got Norngarden 2 installed. And Xmas Norngarden! I like that little doggie. Gala *loves* to play in the snow. She is having the time of her life. I've also got Norngarden isolated from Narnia proper by door hiders. So, technically, now I have three worlds linked together. Or, rather, kept apart, -- for now.

Since everything was more-or-less working, I decided to go ahead and hatch my amphibious draconian norns. So I raised the breeding limit by two. But did my dracs hatch? No, they were beaten out by Zebra's twins: Berne and Blithe!

Berne is a female with zebra body and golden bengal limbs and head. Blithe is a male with golden bengal limbs and body and zebra head. So far, everybody loves Berne. In fact, they couldn't stop talking about how much they liked her. Blithe is more of a loner.

So, I have my first generation 2 Narnian norns. And still no amphibi-dracs. Um... and no pictures, since ScreenGrab somehow failed to produce any. ::sigh::



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home